How to register for the Seatrout Troublemaker
How to register on the iAngler Tournament system
(This is the app you need for the Seatrout Troublemaker)
- Visit www.ianglertournament.com
- On top right of screen, select green “register” button.
- Complete info, accept terms.
Now you are ready to register for the Seatrout Troublemaker!
- Peruse site, familiarize yourself with rules, etc.
- Select “register” button at top menu, follow steps.
You can also download the app and complete the process on your mobile device!
- Visit app store, search iAngler Tournament, install – register in system. Then find the Seatrout Troublemaker by touching the magnifying glass icon at the bottom and scrolling the tournament. Now you can register!
- App and website are linked, once created your username and password work in both.
How to log your catch during the tournament
- Open the iAngler Tournament app when you start your fishing day.
- When a fish is brought to the boat, select “log a catch” on the app.
- Press the camera icon at the top to take a quick pic of your catch.
- Press the species name to see the selection of different species, make appropriate selection.
- Press the ‘length’ field, enter the length of your fish using the numbers in your keypad.
- Select the fish ‘division’ – under, in, or over the slot.
- Verify information and select ‘submit’, then ‘yes’.
- You are now ready to log another catch!